- Naturally sourced from the annatto plant.
- Promotes cardiovascular and circulatory health.
- Provide support for healthy total cholesterol levels as well as LDL cholesterol levels already within the normal range.
- Promotes regulation of healthy metabolic functioning.
- Supports the inner lining of blood vessels which are comprised of endothelial cells.
- Promote healthy levels of coenzyme Q10 in the blood.
- Supports antioxidant activity.
Deltanol features delta and gamma tocotrienols that have been naturally sourced from annatto. Annatto comes from the nutrition-rich bean pods of the achiote tree‚ a majestic tree that grows mainly in warmer climates. Tocotrienols have been well researched for their antioxidant activity, which can fight free radicals to protect cells. Research supports evidence that tocotrienols may have even more powerful antioxidant properties than tocopherols (such as the typical type of vitamin E). Although normal metabolic processes of the body can contribute to certain amounts of free radicals, the body may be exposed to an excess production of free radicals caused by ongoing exposure to pollutants, toxins and other stressful factors. High levels of free radicals in the body can damage cells and break down their membranes, which is why the remarkable antioxidant capability of tocotrienols is so valuable.
Delta tocotrienols is a key part of the vitamin E family, which consists of four tocotrienols – alpha, beta, gamma and delta. However, it is the delta fraction, called delta tocotrienol, which demonstrates the most significant properties for cardiovascular and circulatory health.
This product offers truly superior lipid-based nutritional support. Unlike tocopherols, Delta tocotrienols have an outstanding potential to provide support for healthy total cholesterol levels as well as LDL cholesterol levels already within the normal range. They also promote regulation of healthy metabolic functioning‚ and support the inner lining of blood vessels which are comprised of endothelial cells. Research also shows that tocotrienols promote healthy levels of coenzyme Q10 in the blood.