Iodine Plus, 180caps
Thyroid Function Support*
A vegetarian synergistic blend of two types of Iodine plus L-Tyrosine and Selenium to support the maintenance and proper function of a healthy thyroid.
Achieve and Maintain:
– Ideal Weight
– Cholesterol Metabolism
– General Sense of Vitality
Orders of $150 or more get free shipping!
We ship to the United States only.
As a dietary supplement, take 1-4 capsules with food per day or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Do not use if you have an over-active thyroid, bleeding disorders, cardiovascular disease or hormone sensitive conditions; or if you are on blood-thinners, calcium channel blockers, nitrates, cytochrome P450 drugs, statin drugs, or hormone replacement therapy. If pregnant or nursing, consult with your health care professional before taking this product.
More Information on Iodine Plus, 180caps
Capsules (Amount per 1 Capsule)
Amount Per Serving
L-Tyrosine 200 mg
Total Iodine/Iodide 12.5 mg
Iodide (as potassium iodide) 7.5 mg
Selenium (as selenium methionine) 50 mcg
Other Ingredients: magnesium stearate, vegetable stearate.
This formula does not contain any wheat, gluten, corn, protein, soy, yeast, dairy products, artificial colors, flavorings or preservatives.
Iodine Plus is a vegetarian synergistic blend of two types of Iodine plus L-Tyrosine and Selenium to support the maintenance and proper function of a healthy thyroid.
Iodine Plus supports:
– Appetite and weight management
– Production of thyroid hormones T3 (Triiodothyronine) and T4 (Thyroxine)
Appetite and Weight Management:
– Iodine helps regulate blood sugar levels, helps the body stay in a fat burning mode, helps control appetite and cravings, supports weight management, and helps to preserve lean tissue.
– Iodine is a non-metallic trace element and is required by humans for the synthesis of thyroid hormones. The thyroid produces hormones that play a part in many body processes including growth and development, body temperature and metabolism.
– Iodine is required for the production of thyroid hormones. It is a component of the thyroid hormones T3 (triiodothyronine) and T4 (thyroxin), and is essential for normal thyroid function.
– L-Tyrosine supports mood as it is required for the production of dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine which are responsible for regulating mood. It also helps to reduce appetite.
– L-Tyrosine has been use to increase focus and concentration.
– L-Tyrosine is required for the synthesis of thyroid hormones. A deficiency has been associated with low thyroid function.
– Thyroid hormones have a role in all the procedures in our body and contain L-Tyrosine as an important part of their structure. L-Tyrosine can help normalize thyroid gland function.
– Selenium is required for thyroid hormone production, activation and metabolism. It is an essential component of an enzyme that converts T4 to T3.
– Selenium researchers have proven that selenium increases the effects of iodine supplementation in thyroid dysfunctional patients. Adequate selenium nutritional status may help against some of the neurological effects of iodine deficiency.
Brand: Nutritional Frontiers