ProbZyme Tropical, 90
ProbZyme is a comprehensive, chewable vegetarian formulation designed to support digestive tract health and nutrient absorption in people of all ages.
• Contains non-dairy probiotics and a broad spectrum of digestive enzymes.
• Provides beneficial amylase, bromelain, lactase, lipase, protease and cellulase.(guaranteed at expiration date)
• Offers a complete spectrum of microrganisms to span the entire GI tract along with digestive enzymes to aid in nutrient absorption. Prob-Zyme is designed to soothe the digestive tract lining and provide ingredients that support proper immune function and microbial balance.
• Bowel defense
• Lactose intolerance
• Immune System
Orders of $100 or more get free shipping!
We ship to the United States only.
As a dietary supplement, chew 1 tablet, 3 times daily, with meals, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
More Information on ProbZyme Tropical, 90
Serving Size: 1 Flavored (Tropical Punch) Chewable Tablet
Amount Per Serving Calories 5
Total Carbohydrates 1 g Proprietary Blend of Non-Dairy Probiotic Culture 318.75 mg
Containing Bacillus coagulans, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium breve, Bifidobacterium longum (14 billion CFU/g) Proprietary Blend of Digestive Enzymes 156.2 mg
Containing Amylase (100,000 SKBU/g), Lactase (15,000 ALU/g), Bromelain (2,400 GDU/g), Lipase (15,000 FIP/g), Cellulase (6,000 CU/g), Protease (5,000 HUT/g). Stevia Leaf Extract 12 mg
Other ingredients: mannitol, vegetable stearate, natural tropical fruit & strawberry flavors (Tropical Punch), natural cherry flavor (Cherry), natural grape flavor (Grape), citric acid, silicon dioxide, and orange fruit powder.
• Probiotic Blend Bacillus coagulans, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium breve, Bifiobacterium longum to support normal intestinal flora and regularity. Lactobacilli and Bifidobacteria support the small intestine and colon.*
Probiotics are healthy bacteria in the digestive tract and are believed to provide health benefits to humans when consumed.
Commonly claimed benefits of probiotics include:
• Healthy Gastro Intestinal Tract
• Immune System Function
• Skin Function
• Bowel Regularity
• Resistance to some Allergens
• Decreasing Pathogens in the body
• Protection of DNA
• Digestive Enzymes such as amylase, bromelain, lactase, lipase, protease and cellulase for better food digestion and nutrient absorption.
Brand: Nutritional Frontiers