Omega 3D, 240
• Recommended for:
• Cardiovascular health
• Hair and skin health
• Support of blood pressure within normal ranges vascular integrity and cardiovascular health
• Healthy nervous system and organ function
• Joint and bone health and comfort
• Gastrointestinal, respiratory, and immune system health
• Support of hormone balance within normal ranges
Omega 3D is a rich source of Omega-3, including Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA), combined with D3.
Orders of $150 or more get free shipping!
We ship to the United States only.
As a dietary supplement take two (2) softgels once daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
More Information on Omega 3D, 240
Serving Size: 2 Softgels
Calories (energy) 30
Calories from Fat 25
Total Fat 3 g
Cholesterol 15 mg
Protein <1 g
Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol) 1000 IU
Highly Concentrated Omega-3 Marine Oil 2.6 g
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 960 mg
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 640 mg
Ingredients: Highly Refined and Concentrated Omega-3 Marine Oil as Fish Oil and Calamarine® Squid Oil, Capsule Shell (gelatin, glycerin, purified water), Natural Lemon Flavor, Proprietary Antioxidant Blend (consisting of natural tocopherols, rosemary extract, and ascorbyl palmitate), Cholecalciferol.
• A dietary supplement to support cardiovascular function and skin and hair health.
OMEGA 3D is a blend of non- GMO natural oils from Fish that combines the health benefits of Omega 3 and Vitamin D3. It is a comprehensive “multi” fatty acid supplement that is rich in EPA, DHA and Vitamin D3.
• It provides a healthy balance of essential fatty acids that are critical to total body health. These fatty acids play a vital role in the structure of cell membranes, healthy hair and skin, and support cardiovascular, nerve, neurological and immune system functions.
• It also provides the desirable ratio of Omega 3 to Vitamin D3 for more efficient and beneficial prostaglandin production.
Brand: Nutritional Frontiers