Nattokin Plus, 120caps
Nattokin Plus II Supports:
• Capillary Strength • Vascular Health • Healthy Blood Flow
The Importance of Capillaries, Veins and Blood Flow:
• Capillaries are tiny blood vessels between arteries and veins that distribute oxygen-rich blood to the body. Capillaries are extremely thin. The walls are only one cell thick. The network of capillaries in the human body is so extensive that if laid end to end, they would extend about 60,000 miles. Capillaries make up part of the circulatory system.
• Veins are blood vessels that carry blood toward the heart, as opposed to arteries which carry blood away from the heart.
• Blood Flow and good circulation are important to the entire body. An important function of blood flow is to provide adequate oxygenation and nutrition to tissues and organs. For example, blood carries fuel (oxygen and glucose) to the brain. When blood flow is interrupted or a blood vessel breaks, diminished blood flow can result.
Orders of $100 or more get free shipping!
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules daily, between meals, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
This product contains nattokinase from soy.
If you are pregnant, nursing, or have blood-clotting disorders or are taking anti-coagulant medications such as Coumadin (Warfarin), do not take this product without consulting your health care professional.
More Information on Nattokin Plus, 120caps
Amount Per 2 Capsules:
Total Carbohydrate 1g
Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 140 mg
Rutin 200 mg
Nattokinase (3,000 NKFU) 150 mg
Bromelain (1,000,000 FCCPU) 33.3 mg
Serratiopeptidase (18,000 SU) 22.5 mg
Other Ingredients: Delayed release vegetable capsule (hypromellose, gellan gum, and water), rice flour, stearic acid.
About the Formula:
• Nattokinase is a fibrinolytic enzyme. • A fibrinolytic enzyme is an enzyme that breaks down fibrin. Fibrin is the protein by-product of blood coagulation/clotting.* Nattokinase has been shown to reduce vessel wall thickening following endothelial injury. • Proper regulation of fibrinolysis can help maintain healthy blood flow throughout the body by ensuring that organs and tissues receive the blood and oxygen required. The nattokinase in this formula has a high enzyme activity and is free of Vitamin K.
Serratiopeptidase is a fibrinolytic enzyme that has been shown to break down protein debris from toxins and injuries. – This enzyme digests non-living tissue such as blood clots, mucus, and arterial plaque. – It has wide clinical use spanning over twenty-five years throughout Europe and Asia
Rutin is a bioflavonoid with antioxidant activity. As an antioxidant, Rutin scavenges superoxide radicals which are chemicals that are highly reactive and can oxidize other molecules. Rutin may also help maintain levels of the biological antioxidant glutathione, the master antioxidant within all cells. – A deficiency of rutin may weaken the collagen structure of vein walls.
helps to relieve swelling and discomfort.* Bromelain is particularly useful for vascular health and blood flow. It is known to help with blood clotting, relaxing muscles and ulcers. Bromelain use also seems to help reduce knee pain in people with arthritis.
Brand: Nutritional Frontiers