Meet with Dr. Hoeper to begin your journey to a healthier lifestyle.
To insure fluid operation of Nutrifarmacy, the patient agrees to the following:
- There is a 7 day cancellation policy for your first Initial appointment.
- There is a 24-hour cancellation policy for all follow-up appointments.
- As a courtesy, we call to confirm the appointment prior to your scheduled time; it is your responsibility to keep the scheduled appointment or reschedule.
- Violation of the cancellation policy will result in billing for the scheduled appointment. If there is refusal to pay for violating the cancellation policy, you will be terminated from the practice.
Orders of $100 or more get free shipping!
We ship to the United States only.
More Information on the Initial Appointment
Reversing dis-ease within the body and achieving optimal health is not an event, but rather a process that takes both time and commitment. Fortunately, our initial assessment offers answers on how to “get on the right track” as quickly as possible. These methods have been time-tested and draw from multiple healing arts such as acupuncture, chiropractic, naturopathy, homeopathy, ayurveda, functional medicine, and kinesiology.
During our first visit, we take time to sit and discuss “when it all started.” For some people, the answer is simple. For others, they may find difficulty remembering when their difficulties in health began. That is OK. We still take time discussing what you believe is pertinent to your case. This includes reviewing current medications and supplements, prior to the assessment. In addition, we review any prior laboratory analysis and testing. Often times, the answer is on previous testing and has just been overlooked!
Dr. Hoeper begins his assessment using Applied Kinesiology, originally founded by Dr. George Goodheart in 1964.Dr. Hoeper begins by testing the integrity of each muscle and determining it’s ability to “lock out.” Each muscle is correlated with a different organ system, and weakening may reveal that there is some “dysfunction” within that organ. This method is also used to suggest structural imbalances, chemical/microbial/food sensitivities, heavy metal presence, and mental/emotional disturbances. He has trained with multiple world-renowned Kinesiologists, and employs a variety of their methodologies.
After the assessment portion of the initial consultation, Dr. Hoeper:
- Provides dietary and lifestyle modifications/changes
- Corrects structural imbalances.
- Recommends any supplements (herbs, vitamins, homeopathics etc.) he believes are beneficial to your healing process.
We are excited to be servicing the greater Pittsburgh area, including Wexford, Allison Park, and Gibsonia. After leaving the appointment, you are equipped with an actionable plan to begin your healing journey!