DHEA EZ Spray
DHEA is an important adrenal hormone that supports healthy aging. DHEA levels decline with age and adrenal stress. DHEA supports immune system and thyroid function, as well as memory and energy function.
• Available in a convenient easy to use form
• In a base of sunflower, lecithin, and natural orange flavor
• Soy Free
Orders of $100 or more get free shipping!
We ship to the United States only.
As a dietary supplement, Adults (18 years and over), hold nozzle 1” from mouth, spray once and swallow. 1 spray can be taken up to eight times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Shake well before each use. This product is not intended to be taken by anyone under 18 years of age.
NOT FOR USE BY INDIVIDUALS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS. DO NOT USE IF PREGNANT OR NURSING. Consult a physician or licensed qualified healthcare professional before using this product if you have, or have a family history of, prostate cancer, prostate enlargement, heart disease, low “good” cholesterol (HDL), or if using any other dietary supplement, prescription drug, or over-the-counter drug. Do not exceed recommended serving. Exceeding recommended serving may cause serious adverse health effects. Possible side effects include acne, hair loss, hair growth on the face (in women), aggressiveness, irritability, and increased levels of estrogen. Discontinue use and call a physician or licensed qualified healthcare professional immediately if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, blurred vision, or other similar symptoms. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. To report any adverse events call 1-800-332-1088
More Information on DHEA EZ Spray
Servings per container: 1 Spray (0.2 ml)
DHEA 5 mg
Stevia Leaf Extract 0.2 mg
Other ingredients: gycerin, water, ethyl alchol, sunflower oil, medium chain triglycerides, sunflower lecithin, pectin, natural grape flavor, citric acid.
About DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone)
– DHEA is a steroid hormone produced from cholesterol by the adrenal glands. It is the most abundant steroid in the bloodstream and is present at even higher levels in brain tissue.
– DHEA is a precursor to many steroid sex hormones, including estrogen and testosterone. With age, DHEA production declines usually peaking between the ages of 25-30 and gradually falling to a decline of 90% by age 60.
How DHEA works
DHEA seems to support IGF-1 levels (insulin growth factor) and support decreased levels of cortisol. IGF-1 is the hormone or growth stimulating metabolite produced by the metabolism of HGH, and is responsible for the beneficial effects of elevated human growth hormone. Cortisol is a stress hormone (HGH). With aging there is a decline in DHEA and an elevation of cortisol. High and prolonged levels of cortisol in the bloodstream (like those associated with chronic stress) have been shown to have negative effects such as:
– Impaired cognitive performance and suppressed thyroid function
– Blood sugar imbalances
– Decreased bone density and a decrease in muscle tissue
– Higher blood pressure and lowered immunity
Studies have shown that supplementing with DHEA may benefit:
– the immune system
– blood sugar metabolism and weight management
– brain and bone health
– heart health
– estrogen and testosterone levels
Factors that contribute to low DHEA levels include:
– aging, sugar, nicotine
– caffeine, alcohol, nutritional imbalance
– a vegetarian diet low in cholesterol and healthy fats
– DHEA is available in 1 oz. bottle. Each pump provides 5 mg. There are 150 sprays per bottle.
Brand: Nutritional Frontiers